Unlock better sleep with expert coaching
“She emphasized the why for ME rather than simply providing facts.” — Lauren, 45
“the sleep coach didn't try to change everything at once and had small digestible changes that could be scaled up as we moved forward.” — David, 38
“Knowledgeable, personable, informative, and compassionate. I could not have been more impressed.” — Kimberly, 64
Address your unique sleep needs, together.
Develop tools to manage the effects of a racing mind on your sleep + implement strategies based on your circadian type.
Address factors that cause sleep disruptions like active mind, decreased sleep pressure, + your environment.
Identify the cause (hormonal, circadian type, stress/anxiety) + build behavioral habits to help you wake up rested.
You won’t find this expertise elsewhere.
Our board-certified coaches are educated in our PhD-developed curriculum and receive 30+ hours every year of ongoing sleep education.
Board Certified in Health & Wellness; Educated at Duke Integrative Medicine. Specializes in supporting:
- A functional or integrative lifestyle approach to sleep wellness
- Persons with chronic health concerns
- Professionals seeking work/life balance + improved mental performance
- Athletes and active individuals looking to maximize training
Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach with 10+ years of behavioral change experience. Specializes in supporting:
- Reducing rumination, anxiety and racing thoughts
- Helping busy working professionals make simple yet impactful changes
- Incorporating self-care and mindfulness into your routine for better balance
Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach; Specializes in supporting:
- Type A folks struggling to shut their minds off at bed time
- Optimizers wanting to continue to improve their health
- Social types struggling with routine
- Teens and young adults learning the importance of self care
How it works
1 Complete a brief intake form
to help your coach understand your unique sleep problems + goals
2 Select your sleep coach
Based off how well their areas of expertise match with your sleep needs
3 Make a habit of better sleep
With a custom plan, personalized education, + digital tools to measure progress
Select your program
10% off for returning Proper customers. Enter code PROPERSLEEPER at checkout.
Ideal for those looking for an evidence-backed plan that gets them sleeping better, faster.
One live 1:1 session
Meet with your sleep coach 1:1 over video
A personal sleep action plan
A custom set of achievable steps that will get you sleeping better - based on science.
Sleep journal only
4-week access to Proper's daily sleep journal. See your progress + get a deeper understanding of your sleep and behavior patterns.
Ideal for those looking for support in building sustainable behavioral habits for better sleep + overall health.
Three live, 1:1 sessions
Meet with your sleep coach for 3 live video sessions over a 6-week period.
A personal sleep action plan
A set of achievable steps that fit with your lifestyle and will get you sleeping better - based on science.
Sleep journal + coach insights
6-week access to Proper's daily sleep journal to see your progress + get weekly, data-driven guidance from your coach.
Text/email your sleep coach between sessions to ask questions, stay on track, and celebrate progress.
Real Sleep Expertise
Proper's sleep coaches are:
- Board-certified by the National Board For Health And Wellness Coaching
- Educated in our proprietary curriculum by a leader in behavioral sleep medicine, Dr. Allison Siebern, PhD, CBSM
- Continuous learners - receiving 30+ hours per year in education on the latest research in sleep medicine
Meet our Head Sleep Science Advisor, Dr. Allison Siebern, PhD, CBSM
The evidence is clear. Behavioral coaching works.
Sleep education and 1:1 behavioral coaching for workers with insomnia was shown to decrease average PSQI scores by 1.0, an indication of significant sleep quality improvements.
Health coaching for patients in a primary care practice resulted in an improved sleep quality score (P=0.16), along with a trend towards decreased fatigue.
A 12-week wellness coaching program was found to positively impact 3 key areas of psychosocial functioning (including mood) by reducing participants’ levels of depressive symptoms (P<.0001).
Questions? We've got answers.
What to expect from sleep coaching.
Who is sleep coaching for?
What makes Proper sleep coaches experts?
Am I just going to hear the tips that I’ve heard already?