Proper Labs, Inc. (“Proper” or “we”) respects the right to privacy of all users of our website (the “Site”). We are committed to keeping any and all collected information and information that you provide to us confidential, secure and private. This statement explains our online information practices.
We collect information that you provide to us, including:
- Individual Information: Examples of personal information that we collect may include, but are not limited to your [name, address, telephone number, and email address, birth date, gender, and race] that you provide to Proper, and other personally identifiable information. This Site shall only collect information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed purchase or registration forms, and emails. We refer to this information as “Personally Identifiable Information.” We use Personally Identifiable Information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this Site.
- Device Information: Examples of device information we collect may include, but are not limited to, information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this information as “Device Information.” We use Device Information to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
- Order Information: When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.” We use Order Information we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). We also use Order Information to communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and, when in line with your preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products and/or services.
Uses of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide, and to communicate with you about our products and services.
- Transfer Personal Information to our contracted providers, or other persons or entities working on your behalf.
- Transfer this Personal Information, as well as other information collected on the Site, to outside contractors, auditors, consultants or others engaged by Proper to assist in providing financial or operational activities on Proper’s behalf, including technical and processing services and analysis of Site performance.
- Register and service your online account.
- Contact you in response to requests you send to Proper.
- Process, fulfill and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you.
- Provide targeted behavioral advertising, on both our website and other websites.
In addition, your Personal Information may be used for sending communications to you in relation to the services or products provided by Proper. Your email address may be used for marketing purposes, but no information regarding any services or products we provide to you will be disclosed. We may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered. Please see below on how to opt out of such communications.
We do not sell, trade or rent your identifying information with third parties unless we receive your prior permission or we are required to do so by law, or we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, a legal process served on Proper or to resolve any potential fraud or perceived irregularity in any audits of the accuracy of any documentation or information submitted to Proper by you or on your behalf, as deemed appropriate by Proper.
We may be required or permitted by law to share your Personal Information, without prior notice to you, under certain circumstances including reporting adverse reactions to certain items, product recalls, preventing disease and for health research purposes. In accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith effort, we may disclose your Personal Information, without prior notice to you, to maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Proper and perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of the Site and/or the general public.
Contests and Sweepstakes
We may operate contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions (each, a “Promotion”) through our Site, which may require registration on our Site or through our social media channels in order to enter. Your Personal Information may be used by us to contact you for winner notification, prize delivery confirmation, or other promotional purposes. Your entry may also result in your being added to our marketing lists. If you win a Promotion, your acceptance of a prize may require you (unless prohibited by law) to allow us to post publicly some of your Personal Information on our Site or elsewhere, such as on a winner’s page.
SMS/MMS Mobile Messaging Marketing Program
We may use your telephone number for the purpose of sending you SMS messaging related to marketing messages, order and shipping confirmations, and other order updates if you have opted in to receive such messaging. You may opt-out from receiving SMS messaging from us, at any time, by responding STOP to any of our messages.
Messaging will be sent by an automated system initiated by our third party messaging provider. We do not share your telephone number with third parties for the purposes of receiving third party marketing messages. We also will not send messages to you promoting the goods or services of third parties. For additional information regarding our SMS messaging program, please read our Terms of Service or reach out to us at the contact information below.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) takes effect on January 1, 2020, and is intended to protect the data of California residents. If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights with respect to your data. We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email or mail to our contact information listed below.
Storage of Personal Information in the United States
All of the information that you provide to Proper will be stored and processed in the United States. While you may access our Site from a location outside of the United States, you agree not to transfer any of your information to us from outside the United States. The laws in the United States may not offer the same degree of privacy protection as the laws in your jurisdiction.
We do not knowingly or specifically collect Personal Information from users under the age of 13 and no one under age 13 is authorized to submit any information, including Personal Information, on our Site. If you are a minor over age 13, some portions of the Site will require consent from your parent or guardian before you may use it. Parents or legal guardians of children under age 13 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database.
Links To Other Websites
Accessing, Correcting, or Deleting Your Information, and Opting Out Of Communications
You may review and edit the information we collected about you at any time by contacting us at the addresses below. If your information has been shared with or collected by a third party, as described elsewhere in this Policy, then that third party has received its own copy of your data. If you have been contacted by one of these third parties and wish to correct or delete your information, please contact them directly.
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from Proper and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To stop receiving print mail and/or email communications from us or to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to Proper, please contact using the contact information in the section below.
If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Retention of Information
We may retain your Personal Information for as long as we deem reasonable or as long as required by law.
Mailing Address: Proper Labs, Inc. 85 5th Avenue, 8th floor, New York NY 10003
Effective Date: July 6, 2020
Last Update: July 6, 2020